1) Why is iceing on top so delicious?
2) How can I find iceing on top jewelry?
3) How should I care for my iceing?
4) Can I personalize my iceing?
5) How will my iceing be packaged?
6) How long will it take to receive my jewelry?
7) How will I receive my iceing on top jewelry?
8) I received an iceing on top Gift Card. How do I redeem it?
9) What is iceing on top return policy?
10) I've decided to return my iceing on top jewelry, how do I return it?
11) Will I be charged sales tax?
12) Will you share my personal information with other companies?
13) Does iceing on top jewelry contain any contaminants?
Q: Why is iceing on top so delicious?
A: We must confess…everything is better with iceing on top!!! It’s the must-have jewelry item for every baby, child and teen! iceing on top is the first exclusive children’s fine jewelry line designed for your unique little ones. It’s loaded with sparkling facets and comes in pretty colors like rose, yellow and white gold. And in addition to being a line of fine jewelry with a signature eye-catching LOOK, it also has a CONSCIENCE.
We live our values, and we allow you to be glamorous and ethical at the same time. iceing on top signature shapes are made from 100% ethically-mined and environmentally-responsible gold, the best metal for your children to wear. Our diamonds only come from ethically responsible mines in Africa. Our children are our treasures, and when you buy them a piece of iceing On Top jewelry you are teaching them values that will enhance their lives and the lives of others, building a brighter future. For more information about our commitment to social responsibility, click here.
Q: How can I find iceing on top jewelry?
A: Purchase items though our secure online shopping experience by scooping iceing into your shopping bag. Or if you prefer, please see our boutiques section for a list of retailers who carry our treats.
- For wholesale inquiries, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- For Press Inquiries, please contact us directly email@example.com to spread the word.
Q: How should I care for my iceing?
A: Store your jewelry in pouches, boxes or zip-top plastic bags. Wrap each piece individually to avoid scratching. To clean your iceing, use a non-abrasive jewelry cleaner or a cleaning solution made with mild dish soap and warm water or dip your jewelry in cleaning solution or cleaner. Use a soft toothbrush to gently loosen any dirt. Buff dry with a soft lint free cloth until shiny.
Q: Can I personalize my iceing?
A: Yes. iceing on top jewelry can be engraved. You can bring your iceing on top jewelry to your local engraver for a frosted look of your own.We regret that we cannot under any circumstances accept engraved jewelry for return.
Q: How will my iceing be packaged?
A: Your delicious iceing on top jewelry will arrive in a recycled paper box tied with our special iceing on top ribbon. Within the box, you will find your jewelry in our stylish, reusable, signature iceing on top bag made with 100% organic fabrics. Also included is a safety card explaining the safety precautions one needs to be aware of when putting jewelry on young children.
Q: How long will it take to receive my jewelry?
A: Most orders will arrive between 5-10 business days, following payment authorization, except for special orders. All orders are subject to stock availability. If for any reason we are unable to provide delivery service, we will notify you immediately by e-mail or phone. No credit card will be charged until your order has been shipped. If you choose our express delivery option, overnight shipping charges will apply.
Q: How will I receive my iceing on top jewelry?
A: Each delicious piece or gift card will be individually boxed. For multiple orders going to the same destination, individual boxes will be combined within one shipment.
To best meet your needs, iceing on top offers the following shipment options:
- We ship your jewelry via the US Postal Service, Insured Registered Mail. Your jewelry will be delivered within 3-6 days after placement of the order for a flat fee of $20.
- We provide overnight express delivery with a private courier service for a flat fee of $65.
- Gift Cards and Tee Shirts are sent regular mail to be deliveded between 3 to 6 days at a flat rate of $3 or express mail for 2 day service at a flat rate of $5 .
For security reasons, iceing on top will not ship to not to PO Boxes or similar addresses; we ship to street addresses only. In addition, iceing on top is not responsible for any package lost or stolen after it is delivered.
Customers will receive an email notification with the tracking number when an order has been shipped. To track USPS packages, please go to USPS website.
Q: I received an iceing on top Gift Card. How do I redeem it?
A: Upon checkout, your gift card number will be requested. For orders exceeding the value of gift card, you will be prompted for a credit card number to cover the order's balance. For orders less than the value of your gift card balance, we will subtract the order value from your gift card’s balance. Your gift card can only be used towards a purchase of our products from the iceing on top website, and may not be redeemed for cash. iceing on top accepts no liability for cards lost, damaged, stolen or used without authorization. Please see our terms and conditions for further information.
Q: What is iceing on top return policy?
A: Your full satisfaction with your iceing on top purchase is our goal. Sorry, special jewelry orders may not be returned. You must contact us no later than 14 days from the date of purchase of your jewelry. And please, if you plan to return your jewelry, do not wear or damage it. Refunds will be issued only for orders returned in original condition and in original packaging.
We will refund the full cost of the item, excluding shipping, handling and insurance charges. Refunds will be made in the same form as the original purchase. If you received an iceing on top gift, you may exchange your gift for another sweet item or scrumptious gift card. Additional shipping charges will apply.
Q: I've decided to return my iceing on top jewelry, how do I return it?
A: You must contact us within 14 days of receipt of your jewelry. Before returning an item, please contact us with your invoice number to receive an authorization number. Packages without a return Authorization Number will not be accepted.
A returned order must be received by iceing on top within 1 week of issuance of the authorization number. Items returned later than 1 week will not be accepted or refunded.
• Return your item in a box or padded envelope so that it is well protected. All items must be returned in their original packaging.
• Enclose a copy of the original receipt and make sure your return address is on the package.
• Write your return authorization number on the package exterior as well as on the packing slip. You will receive the return address when you contact us for your return authorization number.
• Insure your package for the full amount of the invoice, including shipping charges incurred. You may also want to request a return receipt for confirmation that your shipment has been received. iceing on top is not responsible for lost or damaged return shipments.